Stylifycss.com - Write CSS faster
Write CSS Faster
Stylify is a library that uses CSS-like selectors color:blue, width:640px, margin:0_auto along with variables, components, custom selectors to generate CSS dynamically based on what you write.
How it works?
Write CSS-like selectors into class attributes.
.aand properties are chained.
Write selectors as css
_ (one underscore) instead of a space and
^ (hat) instead of a quote. You can also define your own selectors.
💡 Why Stylify? 💡
Stylify primarily tries to solve two problems. Syntax for utilities and CSS output optimization and scalability.
Apart from that, it brings useful features that will help you to code your project in a flexible and scalable way.
Write CSS faster
- 💡 Use CSS-like selectors. Don't study framework
- 🔗 Define Variables, Components, Custom selectors
- 🔁 Add custom macros like
- 💲 Variables can be injected into css as CSS variables
- 🌃 CSS variables can differ for each screen
- 🖌️ Simplify coding with helpers like
- 🖥️ Style any device with dynamic screens
- ✋ You can mark areas for which CSS should not be generated
Get extremely optimized CSS
- 📦 Split bundles for page/layout/component
- 🧰 Selectors are minified from long
- ✨ No purge needed. CSS is generated only when something is matched
- 🔗 Components & Custom selectors are attached to utilities. No duplicated
- 🪝 Hooks can modify CSS or output for example wrap it in CSS layers
- 👀 Mangled (hidden/unreadable) HTML classes in production (if mangled)
🎨 Use prepared components 🎨
💎 Don't study frameworks. Focus on coding! 💎
The thing you want is to code your website easily, and quickly without spending much time in Docs. Frameworks, CSS-in-JS libs, and Preprocessors have a lot of features, that are great, but also makes the development more complex and forces you to study syntax, random named selectors, and how to use which feature (which you will forget after a week of holiday).
Stylify goes against the grain and uses CSS-like selectors you already know. It's like writing pure CSS directly into the markup without the need of switching between files and figuring out the names for selectors. If you know CSS, you know how to use Stylify.
If you try Stylify, you will find out that preprocessors and short selectors in frameworks are unnecessary.
Author of Stylify CSS
Webdev at Slevomat.cz
Learn more about Stylify on our Youtube channel
Go ahead, try it now!
Code less. Do more.