Write CSS Faster
Stylify uses CSS like selectors color:blue, width:640px, margin:0_auto along with variables, components, plain selectors to generate CSS dynamically based on what you write.
💎 Don't study Docs. Write Selectors you know. Get optimized CSS. Without framework. 💎
Write selectors as css
_ (one underscore) instead of a space and
^ (hat) instead of a quote. You can also define your own selectors.
Start using Stylify with your favorite tool in a minute.
Don't study frameworks. Focus on coding.
The thing you want is to style your website easily, and quickly without spending much time in Docs. Frameworks, CSS-in-JS libs, and Preprocessors have a lot of features that are great but also make the development more complex and force you to study syntax, random named selectors, and how to use which feature (which you will forget after a week of holiday).
Stylify goes against the grain and uses CSS like selectors you already know. It's like writing pure CSS directly into the markup without the need of switching between files and figuring out the names for selectors. If you know CSS, you know how to use Stylify.
If you try Stylify, you will find out that preprocessors and short selectors in frameworks are unnecessary.
Author of Stylify CSS
Webdev at Slevomat.cz
Don't study selectors
- With the Native Preset you can use native CSS
color:blueas a selector.
- Don't study and remember selectors. You already know them.
Get small CSS Chunks
- CSS can be generated for each file, page, layout or component separately.
- Selector is generated only once and reused when possible.
Minify CSS even more
- Shrink long selectors such as
- Minimize your CSS even further.
Style any screen
- Combine screens using logical operands like
- Dynamic sizes for screens such as
minw640pxminimizes the amount of screens.
Go ahead, try it now!
Code less. Do more.